Turf protection and fit-out items for the Stadium, Auditorium and General Entertainment are the markets in which Jayline Australia excels worldwide
Policies and Procedures - Sales
Placing an order
- Minimum order is 250m²
- Quotations are valid for up to 30 days. If quotes are 31 days or older, please call to ensure that prices have not changed.
- Orders require 7-10 business days to process. Shipping may be longer during peak season.
- Ex work stock requires 50% deposit and 50% payment before delivery.
- Stock that requires ordering, 50% on order date and 50% upon delivery of goods.
- Payment by cleared Direct Debit funds to our account as noted on our invoice.
- Unless you select your own shipper, we will choose the best shipper based on your order, destination and delivery time.
- At the time you place the order, we will provide our best estimate for delivery times.
- Shipping costs are in addition to material costs.
- Defective products will be exchanged promptly.
- Product damaged in transit: we will exchange products that were damaged in transit providing that we are made aware of the damage at the time of delivery. Important: Customer must note on bill of lading, in the presence of the driver, that product was received in a damaged condition. If possible, please take digital photos to provide visual proof of damage. Without a notation of damage we are unable to file a claim against the shipping carrier and may be unable to provide replacement.
- We accept returns of unused and undamaged non-defective product within 10 business days. There is a minimum 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all round-trip freight charges. After product has been inspected and the return has been approved, we will issue a refund in the same form that we received payment. We cannot accept returns of used product. Customer must carefully repack materials in a manner suitable for return shipment without damage. Customer is responsible for any damage incurred during return shipment.
- We are not able to accept returns on custom orders, unless transit damage is the issue.
We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of the greater of $200 or 1% of the invoice price for any cancelled order prior to shipment. Orders cancelled after shipment is subject to our Return Policy.
We provide a 12 months warranty on all products. See Warranty section for complete warranty information.
It is possible to pick up product directly from our West Gosford, NSW warehouse. All pickups must be arranged at least one week in advance of pickup date.
Please note: customers that pickup in their own vehicle are responsible for their vehicle when in our warehouse yard.
- What is covered by this warranty. Jayline (Aust) Pty Ltd warrants to the original purchaser only, that the product that is the subject of this sale (a) conforms to published specifications, and (b) is free from defects in material and workmanship. The duration of this warranty is 12 months on normal use, as set out in our product specifications (excludes wilful damage)If the buyer discovers within this time a failure of the product to conform to specifications or a defect in material or workmanship, it must promptly notify Jayline (Aust) Pty Ltd in writing, [but not later than 30 days after expiration of the warranty] of the exact manner in which the product was so defective, the conditions of usage which gave rise to such claims, and deliver to Jayline (Aust) Pty Ltd therewith a representative sample exemplifying the claimed defects, for examination by Jayline engineers. Should the product prove to be defective as set forth above, then Jayline (Aust) Pty Ltd at its own cost and expense shall replace with new and ship to purchaser, replacement product for all those items demonstrating such defects.
- What is not covered by this warranty. Jayline (Aust) Pty Ltd does not warrant, (a) any product not manufactured by Centriforce or Core 6 or, (b) defects caused by failure to provide a suitable installation environment, (c) damage caused by use of the product for purposes other than those for which it was designed, (d) damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, loading beyond its design specifications, (e) damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications, (f) damage during shipment, storage, mishandling or any abuse by the purchaser. Goods have been manufactured & inspected at our plant with the greatest care. However, damages caused by mishandling during a customer installation can be avoided by due care and attention to installation and shipping instructions.
- Warranty of title. In addition to the warranties set forth in the previous paragraphs Jayline (Aust) Pty Ltd warrants that it has good title to the product free of any encumbrance, and that the product shall be delivered directly from Jayline (Aust) Pty Ltd warehouse.
- Disclaimer of warranty. The foregoing warranties are in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitations of remedies. In no case shall Jayline (Aust) Pty Ltd be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages based upon breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment, facilities or services, down-time, the claims of third parties, including customers, and injury to property. This limitation does not apply to damages caused by breach of the warranty of title, nor to claims for personal injury.
- Time limit for bringing suit. Any action for breach of warranty must be commenced within 12 months following delivery of the goods.
- No other warranties. Unless modified in writing signed by both parties, this agreement is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. No representative or employee of Jayline (Aust) Pty Ltd, or any other party, is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
- Allocation of risk. This agreement allocates the risks of product failure between Jayline (Aust) Pty Ltd and the purchaser. This allocation is recognized by both parties and is reflected in the price of the goods. The purchaser acknowledges that it has read this agreement, understands it, and is bound by its terms.