COREgravel ground stabilisation recycled panels, are made from 100% recycled polypropylene (PP).
It is super strong, and the enhanced load bearing causes no rutting, separating or sliding with vehicle traffic.
COREgravel/Turf Ground Stabilisation is the core of hassle-free gravel and turf paving stabilisation for all types of vehicle or pedestrian traffic with no compromise in strength and durability. Part of a natural porous paving ground stabilisation system, just add gravel or turf to the interlocking panels of hexagon cells and you have an eco-friendly ground stabilisation surface that costs less than asphalt, concrete, or block pavers.
COREgravel solves the problems of aggregates without ground/turf stabilisation sinking, migrating, and forming ruts.
The hexagon cells that make up each COREgravel panel form a rigid honeycomb design that holds gravel in place providing maximum load bearing.
The underside incorporates a durable geotextile, which allows water to drain easily and prevents weed growth. All panel edges have an interlocking system that makes for easy installation, even on steep grades.
Coregravel Ground Stabilisation Benefits
- Stabilise gravel and turf. Get gravel/turf to stay put, no ruts, no sinking, no problems.
- Low cost. Because the gravel/turf won’t move around you can use less, giving you a porous service that costs less than concrete, asphalt or block pavers.
- Super strong ground stabilisation providing enhanced load bearing causes no rutting, separating or sliding with vehicle traffic.
- No weeds. The geotextile backing underneath each panel prevents weed growth.
- It’s green. Environmentally friendly porous gravel paving allows the rain to drain over the entire surface.
- SUDS compliant. Because COREgravel is porous it is ideal for solutions requiring a Sustainable Drainage System.
- ADA compliant. Ideal for pedestrians, bicycles, & wheelchair traffic.
- Beautiful. When filled the product is practically invisible, leaving you with a stunning surface that is easy to maintain.
- CORE marker. Easily add parking lines and edge indicators with COREmarker.
Coregravel / Turf Ground Stabilisation Recycled
Available exclusively from Jayline Australia, COREgravel ground stabilisation recycled panels are made from 100% recycled black polypropylene (PP). With a wall thickness of just 2mm they are practically invisible when filled, unlike most other black ground/turf stabilisation grids on the market.
COREgravel 38-25 Recycled is the only grid on the market with a cell depth of 25mm capable of withstanding vehicular traffic. Such a shallow cell depth means you can use a lot less gravel, drastically reducing the cost of your installation.
Coregravel Ground Stabilisation Specifications
|COREgravel||38-40||50-40||50-35 HD||38 - 30 ||50-35
|Cell diameter||38 mm||50 mm||50 mm||38 mm||50 mm|
|Cell depth||40 mm||40 mm||35 mm||30 mm||35 mm|
|Cell wall thickness||0.8 mm||1.0 mm||2.0 mm||1.5 mm||2.0 mm|
|Max weight (filled)||Over 250 tons/m2||Over 250 tons/m2||Over 350 tons/m2||Over 300 tons/m2||Over 350 tons/m2|
|Max weight (empty)||60 tons/m2||60 tons/m2||150 tons/m2||90 tons/m2||150 tons/m2|
|100% Recycled Black PP||100% Recycled Black PP|
|Currently in stock|
ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IN STANDARD SIZE - 800mm x 1200mm