Terratile ground and turf protection is designed to provide access and protection to sensitive grounds during construction activities.
Terratile allows a passage of air and light and creates a moist atmosphere under the tile, without noticeable build-up of heat – essential elements for keeping grass healthy and green.
For all your Construction turf and ground protection needs.
- Dimensions - 1m (39.37") x 1m (39.37") x30mm (1.2") pinned together in blocks of four at the factory and shipped on pallets.
- Weight - 7.5kgs / 16.5lbs per square metre
- Material - High molecular weight, high density, polyethylene with UV stabiliser.
- Method of Manufacture - Injection molded using a blowing agent, which produces an engineering foam molding with strength enhancing cellular core.
- Working Temperatures - 200C to 450C (-40F to 1130F).
- Loading - Point load 20mm or 3/4" square = 25kgs / 55lbs Spread load 15 cm or 6" square = 2000kgs / 4400 lbs.
- Fire Rating - See separate fire test report.
- Appearance - Translucent natural material, which allows the passage of light, ensuring grass growth - without yellowing.
- Safety - Integral slip resistant surface.
- Cleaning - High pressure cold water spray washer.
- Life Expectancy - Guaranteed for 2 years but has a realistic life expectancy of around 10 years.
- Warranty - 2 years on the tile, 1 year on the locking cams. Vehicles MUST NOT be driven on Terratile under any circumstances.
|Product||Point Load||Spread Load|
|Terratrak plus||1173kg/20mm diameter||164kn/150mm square (7288kn/m²)|
|Terratrak WF||560kg/20mm diameter||88kn/150mm square (3910kn/m²)|
|Terratrak FB||845kg/20mm diameter||118kn/150mm square(5247kn/m²)|
|Terratrak NF||560kg/20mm diameter||88kn/150mm square (3910kn/m²)|
|Terraflor||479kg/20mm diameter||44kn/150mm square (1955kn/m²)|
|Terratile||418kg/20mm diameter||86kn/150mm square (3822kn/m²)|
|Terraturf||326kg/20mm diameter||76kn/150mm square (3377kn/m²)|
|Terraplas||377kg/20mm diameter||24kn/150mm square (1066kn/m²)|
|Terracover V||571kg/20mm diameter||65kn/150mm square (2888kn/m²)|