Eco-Flex Eco-Walk Industrial Walkways provide a permanent or temporary access solution.
They are designed with a unique overlapping linking system and the surface is textured to provide excellent traction for all types of traffic.
These walkways have many applications including industrial camp access between structures and protective surfaces for utility crossings.
- Portable base for walkway access to production operations, shelters/job sheds, storage containers, car parks and tool sheds.
- Walkway access over soft ground conditions.
- Protective surfacing for utilities, crossings, and natural landscapes.
Forks, grapple, picker, or crane can maneuver Eco-walk mats into position to create walkways or gathering pads to overcome excessive ground softness or muddy and wet conditions. Mats can be removed during freezing conditions, as rubber will not bond to ice and snow.
A single Eco-Flex Eco-Walk is made from approximately 150 recycled rubber tyres. With industries being pushed to use sustainable products made from recycled materials, there is now another solution other than mats made from composite, steel and wood. The recycled tyre rubber crumb is primary petroleum based and by using a material base like this in our Yukon Mats proves to be a perfect sustainable product for the Oil & Gas, Construction and Mining industries. Using recyclable materials in any business activity offers a better marketing image to the general public and your customers. Rubber Yukon Mats are proven to be higher quality in comparison to conventional manufacturing techniques and materials.
- Handling: Easily manoeuvred by forks, picker or crane.
- Temperature: No adverse physical effects. Although the stiffness will increase at extreme freezing temperatures, the mats can be removed during these conditions as rubber will not bond to ice and snow.
- Absorption Characteristics: The ability to resist most liquids including water, petroleum products and insects. These key characteristics reducing cross contamination and cleaning labour costs when moving the mats from site to site.
- Rigidity: Reinforced with a patented rigid spine.
- Safety Features: Anti slip surface, low puncture hazard, resists fire, low tripping hazard, resists snow and ice build-up, low static electricity discharge.
- Installation: Specially designed so they can be installed over soft or muddy ground conditions.