Through out Australia we are seeing more and more recycled plastic products used in the likes of boardwalks, pontoons, outdoor furniture, signs, bird hides and waste bins.
Centiforce's recycled plastic profiles have been manufactured from post consumer recycled HDPE, and they are chosen because they have significantly lower whole-life costs than the conventional timber alternative.
They are visually similar to timber, but are and algae-proof, insect resistant, UV- resistent, splinter free and crack-proof.
The use of Centriforce recycled plastic products also diverts materials that were destined for landfill, and that can only be good for all of us.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic
- Offers significant long term cost savings compared to timber
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Rot proof, water resistant, tough and durable
- Helps meet corporate social responsibility targets
- Can be used several times and is 100% recyclable
Recycled Products Specifications
- Material Type - 100% Recycled HDPE
- Surface Finish - Textured, slip resistent
- Available Sizes*:
- 140 x 38mm
- 90 x 38mm
- 90 x 90mm
* Hollow versions are available on request subject to minimum order quality