Terraturf is one of the “budget” range manufactured in the UK by Terraplas plc – the World’s No. 1 Turf Protection company.
Terraturf is designed for pedestrian use to provide access and protection to sensitive grounds during Military shelter and parade activities.
Terraturf allows the passage of air and light and each tile overlaps its adjacent tiles to prevent rubbish and non-desirable liquids from passing through to the turf – whether natural or artificial.
For all your Military turf and ground protection needs.
- Dimensions - 50cm (20") x 25cm (10") x 25mm (1"). Pinned into blocks prior to leaving the factory according to individual requirements. (eg: 8 or 16 tile configurations)
- Weight - 6kgs per m2/ 1.22 lbs per ft2
- Material - High molecular weight, high density, polyethylene with UV stabiliser
- Method of Manufacture - Conventional Injection Molded
- Temperature Range - -20 degrees C to 45 degrees C (-4 degrees F to 113 degrees F)
- Loading - Point load 20mm diameter 326kgs or 1" square = 1,477lbs, Spread load 76kN / 150mm sq 3,377kN / m2 - 70,546lbs / ft2, 634,919 lbs / yd2
- Fire Requirements - See separate fire test report
- Colours - Translucent natural material, which allows the passage of light, ensuring grass growth - without yellowing
- Cleaning - High pressure cold water spray washer
- Life Expectancy - Guaranteed for 4 year but has a realistic life expectancy of around 10 years
- Warranty - 4 years. Vehicles MUST NOT be driven on Terraturf under any circumstances
- Slip Resistance - Integral slip resistant surface
|Product||Point Load||Spread Load|
|Terratrak plus||1173kg/20mm diameter||164kn/150mm square (7288kn/m²)|
|Terratrak WF||560kg/20mm diameter||88kn/150mm square (3910kn/m²)|
|Terratrak FB||845kg/20mm diameter||118kn/150mm square(5247kn/m²)|
|Terratrak NF||560kg/20mm diameter||88kn/150mm square (3910kn/m²)|
|Terraflor||479kg/20mm diameter||44kn/150mm square (1955kn/m²)|
|Terratile||418kg/20mm diameter||86kn/150mm square (3822kn/m²)|
|Terraturf||326kg/20mm diameter||76kn/150mm square (3377kn/m²)|
|Terraplas||377kg/20mm diameter||24kn/150mm square (1066kn/m²)|
|Terracover V||571kg/20mm diameter||65kn/150mm square (2888kn/m²)|