Construct roads over soft soils and naturally-vegetated retaining walls, stabilise steepened embankments, channels and shorelines, and protect geo-membranes.
High Quality Geoweb - Cellular Confinement System Portable Mats
Trusted Quality &Amp; Performance
Create reliable solutions that perform long after they’re installed. The Presto Geoweb system is the original geocell cellular confinement system developed by Presto Geosystems over 30 years ago for creating solutions for challenging soil stabilisation problems.
- Genuine Geoweb has always been manufactured in the USA from high-quality, high-strength polyethylene so quality and performance are always dependable. (See ISO Standards)
- Cell wall slots allow quick threading of tendons and Geoweb section connection with ATRA Keys.
The solution for load support, slope protection, channel protection and vegetated retaining walls.
Geoweb® System Standard Sizes
Geoweb® sections are available in various cell types and depths, and section lengths to most economically meet project requirements.
|Cell Type||Section Width||Section Length Range|
|GW30V||2.3 m (7.7 ft) to 2.8 m (9.2 ft)||7.6 m (24.8 ft)||9.1 m (30.0 ft)|
|Available cell depths||75 mm (3 in), 100 mm (4 in), 150 mm (6 in), 200 mm (8 in)|
Cell size and depth are determined by the details of application, problem or desired solution. Refer to the Geoweb® material specification for more information.
Economical system solves unacceptable road, parking, and yard surface problems.
- 3D structure stabilises infill and controls shearing, lateral and vertical movement. Allows use of less costly on-site infill materials. Reduces base material requirements & costs by half.
- Beneficial for load distribution over weak soils, base stabilization for paved surfaces and surface stabilisation for unpaved surfaces.
Creates a stable environment for and long-term sustainability of embankment material.
- 3D structure reinforces the upper soil layer and resists erosive conditions and sliding forces beyond limits of other systems. Long-term solution for sustainable vegetation, permeable aggregate, hard-armoured concrete or geomembrane protection.
- Reduces land space requirements & costs by allowing slopes to be designed steeper than when unconfined.
Ensures stability and protection of channels exposed to all types of erosive conditions.
- Effective with low or high, intermittent or continuous flows. Can be designed to withstand the highest velocities with appropriate infill materials.
- Research substantiates the effectiveness of the vegetated Geoweb/TRM system for sustaining velocities as high as 9m/sec). Vegetation can replace costly rip rap in drainage ditches and stormwater channels. *CSU Research Results.
Vegetated Retaining Walls
Creates economical, vegetated retaining walls that meet all design requirements.
- Typical wall structures include steepened slopes, geocomposite retaining walls, gravity walls and multi-layered channel systems.
- Quicker installation is contractor-friendly. Handling light-weight sections causes less stress on workers compared to block wall systems.