Ground protection for the Construction, Mining and Civil Engineering industries.
Centriforce Groundmate is a new ground protection system developed to preserve sensitive ground from machinery, vehicles and pedestrian traffic. Manufactured by Centriforce from 100% recycled polyethylene, it is reusable – again and again – and is fully recyclable after use.
Groundmate ground protection mats provide incredible value and efficient groundcover. Suitable for pedestrian and medium to heavy weight vehicular traffic. It is currently available in grey with an anti-slip tread pattern finish on one side and a ‘diamond embossed’ finish on the opposite side.
Benefits of using access mats for ground protection
- Extremely cost effective in use
- Protects property and grounds from damage
- Provides secure access for vehicles and pedestrians over soft ground
- Avoids the need for expensive aluminium or heavy duty systems
- Simple to transport, carry, lay and store
- Fixing solutions available or can be overlaid
- Made from 100% British recycled materials and 100% recyclable after use.
- Rot proof, water resistant and tough – a better and more sustainable option than wood
Applications of Groundmate ground protection
- Construction and civil engineering projects
- Utilities and infrastructure access
- Emergency access routes
- Outdoor events and festivals
- Temporary roadways and car parks
- Heritage sites
- National parks and gardens
- Golf courses & sports field maintenance projects
- Sports and leisure facilities
- Other ground works
|Standard size:||2300mm x 1220mm x 15mm|
|Successfully tested on vehicles up to 30 tonnes, subject to local ground conditions|
|Will not rot. Shelf life of 10 + years|
|Durable in all weather conditions|
|UK manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene. 100% recyclable.|
|Optional: 2 and 4-way connectors; top hat connectors; dragging hook.|
Groundmate ground protection is supplied with pre-drilled holes to allow easy connection and fixing. The panels can be laid longitudinally and/or horizontally and be connected using either specially developed 2-way and 4-way Groundmate connectors or standard ‘top-hat’.
Groundmate access mats can be easily lifted or dragged into position by two people using the pre-formed hand-holds. A ‘dragging hook’ is available to aid installation.