Terracover V has been designed to protect artificial turf or natural grass, but with speed and ease of installation.
Terracover V can bear the weight of forklifts and cherry pickers, is totally interlocking and looks great at a reasonable price.
Terracover V® is light, easy to handle and quick to fit without any specialised equipment.
Terracover has been designed to fulfill the following exacting criteria:
- Speed and ease of install and removal
- No specialised equipment needed
- Long lifespan
- Bears the weight of forklift trucks and cherry pickers
- Totally interlocking with vertical camlock system
- No gaps
- Easy to clean and store
- Looks great
- Reasonable price
- Available in either grey for indoor use or translucent HDPE for natural grass/outdoor use
- Integral cable management system available with this product
Flooring to cover natural or synthetic turf for all types of special events.
Terracover V® Specifications
- Dimensions - Terracover V®: one metre (39.37”) x one metre (39.37”) x 30mm (1.2”) pinned together in blocks of four at the factory and shipped on pallets.Terracover®: two metres (78.74”) x two metres (78.74”) x 35mm (1.4”).
- Weight - 10.5kgs / 23lbs per m2.
- Material - High molecular weight, high density, polyethylene.
- Method of Manufacture - Twin sheet thermoforming, using two 5mm HDPE sheets.
- Working Temperatures - 4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 45°C).
- Loading - Point load 20mm or 3/4” square = 200kgs / 440lbs. Spread load 15cm or 6” square = 7,000kgs / 15,400lbs.
- Fire Rating - Complies with all current Worldwide standards.
- Installation Times - 929m2 / 10,000ft2 can be installed in 1 hour by 18 men.
- Storage Requirements - Stacked 2 pallets high = 239m2 / 2,580ft2 in a footprint of 4m2 / 43ft2. Stacked 3 pallets high = 359m2 / 3,870ft2 in a footprint of 4m2 / 43ft2.
- Cleaning - The fastest method is with a high pressure cold water spray washer.
- Life Expectancy - Minimum of 10 years.
- Warranty - 5 years on the panel and one year on the locking cams. Warranty has specific instructions for driving heavy vehicles on the Terracover® and Terracover II®.
|Product||Point Load||Spread Load|
|Terratrak plus||1173kg/20mm diameter||164kn/150mm square (7288kn/m²)|
|Terratrak WF||560kg/20mm diameter||88kn/150mm square (3910kn/m²)|
|Terratrak FB||845kg/20mm diameter||118kn/150mm square (5247kn/m²)|
|Terratrak NF||560kg/20mm diameter||88kn/150mm square (3910kn/m²)|
|Terraflor||479kg/20mm diameter||44kn/150mm square (1955kn/m²)|
|Terratile||418kg/20mm diameter||86kn/150mm square (3822kn/m²)|
|Terraturf||326kg/20mm diameter||76kn/150mm square (3377kn/m²)|
|Terraplas||377kg/20mm diameter||24kn/150mm square (1066kn/m²)|
|Terracover V||571kg/20mm diameter||65kn/150mm square (2888kn/m²)|