Terraflor protects turf protection at Stadiums and Sports Arenas when the playing area is used for non-sporting events.
Designed to protect the turf at Stadiums and Sports Arena’s when the playing area is being used for non-sporting events. Terraflor allows the passage of air and light and creates a moist atmosphere under the tile, without build-up of heat. These are the essential elements for keeping grass healthy and green.
- Dimensions - Terraflor® is manufactured in a 'tile' size of 75cms x 75cms (29.5 inches x 29.5 inches) which prior to leaving the factory are fastened together in blocks of six using quick release, patented nylon locking pins, allowing for fast fitting and expansion / contraction.
- Method of Manufacture - High density polyethylene, injection molded using a blowing agent, which produces an engineering structural foam molding with a strength enhancing cellular core.
- Loading (on turf) - Point; 20mm x 20mm — 40kgs ( 3/4" x 3/4" — 87 lbs). Spread; 15cms x 15cms — 4000kgs (6" x 6"- 4 tons). Note: when the weight is spread correctly, using scaffold boards, mixing towers weighing in excess of 100 tons can be built on top of Terraflor®.
- Fire Rating - Complies with all current Worldwide standards.
- Design - Terraflor® is designed to stop fluids and dirt passing to the field by using raised, specially designed breathing holes, plus each panel overlaps it’s adjacent panels — therefore there are no gaps.
- Versatility - Designed for use with both natural and artificial turf fields.
- Expansion Capability -Terraflor® has inbuilt expansion capability of some 9mm per m2, which is considerably more than is required to avoid any lifting of the tiles due to expansion.
- Patents - Terraflor® is covered by the same patents as Terraplas® as it works in the same way. It is merely a natural progression from the acclaimed Terraplas® system, which has sold in excess of half a million square metres ( five million ft2) worldwide.
- Installation Times - A full system of 8.000m2 (80,000 ft2) will be fitted by 20 people in 6-8 hours and removed in 3-4 hours. Each block of six tiles, measuring 2.25m x 1.5m (7ft 5.x5ft) when laid, attaches to its adjacent block of tiles by means of camlocks, which take fractions of a second to lock and unlock.
- Safety - The solid, totally overlapping and interlocked floor ensures that there are no tripping hazards and it has an integral non-slip surface.
- Storage - Requirement 45m3 per 1000m2 (10,000ft2 requires 45 ft L x 7 ft 6 ins W x 4 ft 3 ins H).
- Cleaning - The fastest method is with a high pressure jet washer.
- Transportation - A 13.5 metre (45 foot) trailer or container will carry c. 1,800m2 (20.000 ft2).
- Life Expectancy - Terraflor® is guaranteed for 2 years, but has a realistic life expectancy of over 15 years.
|Product||Point Load||Spread Load|
|Terratrak plus||1173kg/20mm diameter||164kn/150mm square (7288kn/m²)|
|Terratrak WF||560kg/20mm diameter||88kn/150mm square (3910kn/m²)|
|Terratrak FB||845kg/20mm diameter||118kn/150mm square (5247kn/m²)|
|Terratrak NF||560kg/20mm diameter||88kn/150mm square (3910kn/m²)|
|Terraflor||479kg/20mm diameter||44kn/150mm square (1955kn/m²)|
|Terratile||418kg/20mm diameter||86kn/150mm square (3822kn/m²)|
|Terraturf||326kg/20mm diameter||76kn/150mm square (3377kn/m²)|
|Terraplas||377kg/20mm diameter||24kn/150mm square (1066kn/m²)|
|Terracover V||571kg/20mm diameter||65kn/150mm square (2888kn/m²)|