Jayline is an International Company who provides Turf Protection solutions with the worlds leading Turf Protection systems.
In Africa, Jayline has a number of different Turf Protection systems and Stadia fit out products available for purchase.
Through its involvement over a number of years as an exhibitor at SoccerEx the promotional platform for the FIFA World Cup to be held in Africa in 2010 the company has developed a high level of interest in Turf Protection products from Terraplas Plc for use at major venues throughout Africa.
The Terraplas range of turf Protection products which vary from high to mid end of the market, afford major Stadia the opportunity to extend the commercial use of their facilities. The Terraplas PLC range of Turf Protection and Management Systems, are the industries only fully integrated Turf Management Protection Systems designed to complement each other with dual use applications for the concert, entertainment and special event markets.
Terraplas products are designed to protect turf at Stadiums and Sports Arena’s when the playing area is being used for non-sporting events. It allows the passage of air and light and creates a moist atmosphere under the tile, without build-up of heat Terraplas products allow sufficient light to pass through to create photosynthesis. These are the essential elements for keeping grass healthy and green. Terraplas products are quick and easy to install without any specialized equipment.
With the use of Turf Protection products such as Terraplas, Terraflor, Terratile, Terratrak, Terratrak Plus, Terracover Ice, Terracover V, TerracoverII, and Terraturf Jayline can provide a total level of for all indoor / outdoor sports facilities.
Installations in Africa include:
- Soccer City Johannesburg - 12,000m2
- Cape Town Stadium - 14,500m2
- Nelson Mandela Stadium - 14,000m2 (Port Elizabeth)
- Moses Mabhida Stadium - 10,000m2 (Durban)
- Independence Stadium - 12,000m2 (Namibia)
Terraplas has now been sold to venues and promoters all over the world, including the UK, Europe, North America, South America, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan and Malaysia to venues such as:
Refer to our Reference Sites for full listings.
Visit our product pages for more information:
- 3.2: Turf Protection Products
- 3.3: Ground and Turf Stabilisation Products
- 3.4: Heavy Duty Ground Protection
- 3.5: J L A - Temporary Access Solutions
- 3.6: Mining Flooring and Mats
- 3.7: Temporary Transportation Roadways
- 3.8: Oil and Gas Flooring & Mats
- 3.9: Construction Flooring
- 3.10: Civil Engineering Flooring
- 3.11: Military Flooring
- 3.12: Building and Construction Portable Roadways and Hoardings
- 3.13: Environmental Ground and Sand Protection
- 3.14: Event Flooring
- 3.15: Covermaster
- 3.16: Agriculture Footing and Flooring Solutions
- 3.17: Erosion Stabilisation and Recycled Plastic Landscape Solutions
- 3.18: Parks and Gardens Walkways Decking and Boardwalks
- 3.19: Hoardings
- 3.20: Stokbord
- 3.21: Caravan Park Flooring
- 3.22: Snowfield Flooring
- 3.23: Recreational Sports Flooring
- 3.24: Ice / Indoor Arena Protection
- 3.25: Honeycomb Structural Boards
Our Associated Companies
Starena International Pty Ltd
Starena Australia Pty Ltd
Starena offers the broadest range of venue, stadium, stadia fit out and seating solutions in the industry today.
Visit the Starena website. This page will open in a new window.